- 2 Eggs, separated
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 60g vegetable oil
- 300g buttermilk
- 160g plain flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Mixed seeds/oats
- Separate the egg whites and whisk until foamy.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Slowly fold in the egg whites.
- Ladle the pancake batter in to a non-stick pan that has been greased with butter.
- Cook on a medium heat until small bubbles have formed on top of the mix, or for around 5-6 minutes.
- Flip once and cook for another 2 minutes.